sabato, ottobre 02, 2004

Velvet Underground >I find a reason<
Pa papa papa papa Pa papa papa papa Pa papa papa papa Pa papapapa papa I found a reason to keep living Oh and the reason,dear, is you I found a reason to keep singing Oh and the reason,dear, is you Oh I do believe If you don't like things you liveFor some place you never gone before Pa papa papa papa Pa papapapa papa Pa papa papa papa Pa papa papa papa Honey, I found areason to keep living And you know the reason, dear it's you AndI've walked down life's lonely highways Hand in hand with myselfAnd I realized how many paths have crossed between us Oh I dobelieve You're all what you perceive What come is better thatwhat came before Oh I do believe You're all what you perceiveWhat come is better that what came before Pa papa papa papa Papapa papa papa Pa papa papa papa Pa papa papa papa And you'dbetter come, come come, come to me Come come, come to me pa papapapa pa
Non so se è stata la mostra di Andy Warhol ad influenzarmi...fatto sta, che questo sabato sera me lo passo a casa ad ascoltare i Velvet Underground e a scribacchiare le pagine di un libro che probabilmente non finirò mai. Yu-hu-hu! :-P
.::notte::.

2 commenti:

Anonimo ha detto...

Poiché, almeno che io sappia, sei la prima blogger che ha lasciato un commento sul Guestbook del mio sito emersoniano (Tribute to Ralph Waldo Emerson) colgo volentieri l'occasione per contraccambiare la visita e informarti che anch'io bloggo (Wind Rose Hotel: http://windrosehotel.splinder.com). Ogni volta che posso--non spessissimo, però--scrivo qualche post su Emerson. Se capiti da quelle parti ovviamente mi farà molto piacere.
Ciao e buon blogging! rp

Anonimo ha detto...

par condicio


http://www.filho-maravilha.splinder.com/